A list of drinking games invented in Ireland during the Potato Famine
- Take a Shot of Dad's Watered Down Whiskey and Pray We Don't Get Dysentery
- "Crop Failure" Down a pint for every potato you lost
- 'Quarters" Except nobody had any quarters so they just used rocks. And nobody had any shot glasses to bounce the rocks into so they used their hands.
- "Jesus Mary and Joseph" Drink til you think you see them.
- "Abuse": After your dad beats you and your siblings, whoever has the fewest bruises buys the next round.
We like you. Do you like us too?