We're getting a new Ghostbusters movie, with a new all-female cast and probably some new ghosts, too. What about the old ghosts, though? The ones that we haven't seen in years? Show biz is tough and I'm sure they could probably use some work. Here are 10 ghosts that are deserving of a cameo in the new Ghostbusters movie. Take note, Paul Feig.
1. Slimer: This one's pretty obvious. Next to Bill Murray, Slimer was the standout star of Ghostbusters and it's only fitting that he reprise his role. Expect Melissa McCarthy to be covered in his green ghoul jizz within the first 20 minutes.
2. Beetlejuice: How a Beetlejuice/Ghostbusters crossover hasn't happened yet is beyond belief, but it's time for that to change. 2014 was Michael Keaton's year and I'd like to see him continue his comeback in 2015 by slapping on that stripped suit and throwing a few crude jokes at the lady Ghostbusters.
3. Jacob and Robert Marley: It's been proven time and time again that Muppets make ANY movie better, and I'd like to get another musical number from these two deceased tightwads.
4. Moaning Myrtle: So just how does one fit the Ghostbusters in with the Harry Potter universe? Well, the Ghostbusters get a call to come exterminate some problems at the Hogwart's girl's bathroom and find that Myrtle has turned all of the toilets into a portal to the underworld -- that's how.
5. The Soul Collector: In The Frighteners, the Soul Collector not only had the power to kill humans, but could devour the souls of ghosts as well. If that's not a serious problem that demands crossing the proton pack streams I don't know what is.