Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
10 College Mascots We Kind of Wish Didn't Exist
May 26, 2015
You go to college for the experience, and part of the experience at most schools involves sports. Mascots are supposed to bring the excitement and spirit to fans, but these mascots just make us want to hop on the campus trolley and hide in the dorms.
1. Super Frog- Texas Christian University
2. Stanford Palm Tree- Stanford University
3. Tiger- Clemson University
4. Ben and John- Franklin & Marshall College
5. Purdue Pete- Purdue University
Page 1 of 2
Check Out Related Galleries:
14 Mascot's Who Are Enjoying Their Job A Little TOO Much
Mascot Scares Kid, Gets Kicked in Balls
Fast Food Mascots
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.