12 Expensive Halloween Costumes That You'd Definitely Regret Buying
Halloween costumes come in two categories: super cheap and "wtf-this-price-can't-be-right" expensive. The only thing scarier than these costumes is the price tag.
1. Amazon over estimated the number of rich idiots out there and marked this down from $2,193 to $1,083.
2. Sure, it's $3,300 but it is Daft Punk, Destiny, Star Wars, and Iron Man all rolled into one. #worthit
3. A suit with superheroes on it for $9,959. Yeah, Amazon actually thinks somebody will buy this.
4. Hopefully all those rave drugs will help you forget this p.o.s cost $1,599.
5. $915 and the ears and ankle cuffs aren't even included.
6. These are basically just $1,000 pajamas for your kid.
7. For only $750 you too can be a leftover prop from Showbiz Pizza.
8. If only it was possible to go back in time and not waste $749 on a non-working hoverboard.
9. The $1,499 price tag is way scarier than Jason Vorhees.
10. You're essentially paying $1,045 for an orange lampshade and black robe.
11. For $5,324 this demon costume better have the approval of Satan himself.
12. Okay, it's not a costume just a $5,182 prop.
We like you. Do you like us too?