When your neighbors are annoying you, there's only one way of resolving the issue: through series of indirect, passive-aggressive notes. That way, you can avoid actual confrontation AND get some amazing pictures for the internet to enjoy:
1. Simon Cowell has gotten a lot more personal lately.
2. A reminder to clean up your dog's turds. And any other turds you may be responsible for.
3. Something tells me they're not ACTUALLY wishing their neighbor a happy new year...
4. Someday people will understand how parking works. Someday...
5. But does the dog bark?
6. "Garbage in garbage chute? Hm, makes sense!" - Homer Simpson
7. Faking? It's called "acting," people!
8. Honestly, have some respect for the dead.
10. The ultimate passive-aggressive burn. Well played.