15 Tattoos That Paid Tribute to Classic Simpsons Jokes
Sure, you could walk around quoting your favorite Simpsons jokes, but doesn't it make more sense to have them etched into your skin? These people thought so.
1. "Citizen Kang" from Treehouse of Horror VII.
2. The gift shop full of "Bort" plates from "Itchy & Scratchy Land" way back in 1994.
3. Ralph's cherished Valentine's Day card from Lisa from "I Love Lisa."
4. Yep, somebody went way back for this Bart "Moth" tattoo from the Happy Sailor Tattoo Parlor.
5. Keeping it sparkly clean with Mr. Sparkle.
6. A stupid sexy stupid sexy Flanders tattoo inspired by "Little Big Mom."
7. Granpa Simpson's Hellfish tattoo from "Curse of the Flying Hellfish."
8. The Bart version of Edgar Allan Poe's "Raven" from the very first Treehouse of Horror.
9. "First thing tomorrow morning, I'm gonna punch Lenny in the back of the head." "Last Exit to Springfield."
10. Lizard Queen Lisa who couldn't stay out of the fermetarium from "Selma's Choice."
11. Milhouse's inconsiderate signature with perfect placement.
12. This classic quote from the crusty sea captain from "Bart's Girlfriend."
13. This unique take on the classic Milhouse line from 1999's "Mom and Pop Art."
14. You really can't top this kind of dedication to a classic Homer gag.
15. Jasper Beardly's infamous threat from "The PTA Disbands" now forever in ink form.
We like you. Do you like us too?