1. Your physical and emotional problems are exploited by publishers who construct articles that seemingly have a positive social message but are also knowingly generating clicks by loudly announcing pics of big ol knockers within, particularly by using noticeably sexualized thumbnails

undefined






2. Society has sexualized an aspect of your body and supposedly progressive outlets exhibit faux-empathy while also profiting off of the same objectification

undefined






3. Like, maybe 2% of the people who actually click these articles are actually looking for relatable empathetic big boob content. The other 98% are just rando people who wanna see some major hooters and couldn't give less of a shit about whatever positive messaging is going on.

undefined






4. If you've got large breasts, you probably already know what your problems are, right? So theoretically these articles are aimed at non-big boobed folks to help them understand the struggles of having larger mammaries. But time-on-site stats pretty conclusively prove that there's no way they're actually reading the text - they're here for pics of big boobs while feeling slightly less shameful than normal.

undefined






5. I mean, I guess it FEELS a little more respectable than just going to Google Image Search and typing in "big honkin tatties", but that's the trick: everyone involved knows it's a lie. The person who writes the article knows what crowd they're actually going to get, and the people clicking the article know exactly why they clicked. Hint: it was not to empathize with a fellow human being.

undefined






6. Just compare the results for "big boob problems" with "spinal deformity problems." Like, you KNOW which one is going to get more clicks, although people with spinal cord issues deserve just as much empathy and understanding as those with big boobs. If the goal of writing these was simply to put a spotlight on individuals who deserve empathy, there would be an equal amount of results for every kind of problem. And yet "big boob problems" results dwarf pretty much every other major type of problem. HMMMMMMM WONDER WHY

undefined






7. Even articles calling out publishers for their cynical, exploitive editorial practices end up with the exact same sins, so long as that calling out article also features sexualized loaded imagery of large breasted individuals. Here's the thumbnail we used, for God's sake:

undefined

via SI




8. The lesson is, there is no empathy on the internet, only horniness. If you have large breasts and are looking for someone to understand your problems, find an IRL friend or loved one.

undefined

via Cosmopolitan

Although, odds are, they'll probably just be thinking about your mondo melons too. Society has sexualized boobs too far. You will be objectified until the end of time. Sorry.