10 Idiotic Facebook Fails Heard Around The World
I think at this point we know Facebook isn't typically the place to go for intelligent discussion. But in case you forgot:
2. This is a question you should probably feel bad Googling, let alone SHARING on Facebook.
3. That lightbulb is not a lit lightbulb. It is filled with urine.
4. Yes, and that's the famous Eiffel Transmission Tower.
5. 92% of the U.S. can top that.
6. How does money work again?
7. No one knows why come. It a mystery.
8. "LOL, my snap filter thinks the mangled steering wheel is a face!"
9. Brought to you by: Polo Mentos competitors, probably.
10. The orange one is what makes this idiotic post that much better/worse.
We like you. Do you like us too?