Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
12 Times Colin Mochrie Was the King of "Whose Line Is It Anyways?"
June 20, 2016
1. Quick FYI: Colin Mochrie has been regularly performing on Whose Line Is It Anyways? since 1991 (back in the original, pre-Drew Carey British version)
2. Another quick FYI: he's the best.
3. Ryan Stiles and Wayne Brady are both great, but Colin Mochrie tops 'em both.
4. He's funny, versatile, and able to make the stupidest things magically hilarious.
5. It helps that he may have done the dirtiest joke in WLIIA history...
6. No one plays a better velociraptor than Colin Mochrie -
7. Speaking of, it's DAMN impressive how physically versatile a middle-aged guy like Colin Mochrie is.
8. Colin Mochrie's able to be the funniest part of the scene - EVEN WHEN HE'S JUST
TO THE SCENE.
9. Hell, he can even make a pretty old tired joke into something hilarious with a single look.
10. He's a comedic genius who's been doing this show for over 25 years.
11. But maybe the BEST example of how stellar Colin Mochrie is at improv, check out his faux-DEAD SERIOUS reaction to being nicknamed "Captain Hair":
12. You're the best, Captain Hair. The points don't matter, but you deserve 'em all.
UP NEXT: No, You Weren't "Born in the Wrong Decade"
whose line is it anyway
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.