Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
11 Reasons Harrison Ford Is A National Treasure
June 18, 2016
Sure, he's played Indiana Jones, Han Solo, and countless other iconic roles, but Harrison Ford is also pretty great at being...well, Harrison Ford. Here's 12 times Harrison Ford proved he's pretty great off-screen, too:
1. He's America's greatest smartass, hands-down.
2. He's not afraid to do a bit.
3. He started out as a carpenter and proved that with some hard work, luck, and
good looks, anything is possible.
4. He might be the most dramatic pointer America has.
5. This time he absolutely nailed his response in his Reddit 'Ask Me Anything' is perfection.
6. Oh yeah, and he's a real-life superhero too.
7. Ian McKellen & Harrison DGAF.
8. He doesn't get emotional, he gets paid.
9. He's got a wild range of emotions, even in one simple expression.
10. The time he told a 2 minute long joke about broccoli.
11. And this perfect reaction to David Blaine showing him a magic trick.
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.