Sometimes relationships get a little lopsided - namely when one person cares WAY TOO MUCH and the other cares, uh, well, definitely less than the first person. They can get controlling, jealous, and overprotective to a creepy degree - and this post is dedicated to all those nutso overprotective weirdos out there! Keep making your significant other feel like something you own, that's SURE to lead to a long and fulfilling relationship!
1. I...I think she wants his notes.
2. Sounds like the start of a healthy relationship!
3. "A couple of days after a really good friend of mine got engaged, her fiancé started inspecting her Facebook and commented on a post I'd written on her wall back in 2013. PS: I'm openly gay."
4. "My ex boyfriend's fiance messaged me after they got engaged. We broke up almost 4 years ago and I haven't contacted either of them since the beginning of their relationship."
5. Know your rights, cousins of the world.
6. Commenting on a Facebook status? STOP CREEPIN'.
7. "I ended up on a girls "best friends list" on snapchat. Her EX found me on facebook and sent me this."