5-Year Old Donald Trump Gets Hilariously Photoshopped
This is what happens when r/PhotoshopBattles gets a hold of a photo of 5 year old Donald Trump. The portrait dates back to 1951, and features a dapper little Trump with a bright future of putting his name on steaks, firing people on television, and running for president ahead of him.
1. Practicing his speech, err, his alphabet.
2. Altered to account for tinier babier hands.
3. I guess let's be thankful that this thing isn't running for President?
4. No kooky traps, just a huge brick wall.
5. Here, let's ditch that lame middle part for this slick hairdo
6. Now I have to eat my disgusting Beef and Beef Gravy mush. Sad!
7. Tiny Trump is almost a dead ringer for Mr. Burns
8. NO THANK YOU.
9. The origin story.
10. Toddler Trump, aka Richie Rich, in his Sunday best.
11. Now it all makes sense. Trump's wall fascination comes from being in Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall" video
We like you. Do you like us too?