Hi guys - I'm just working on an article-
"HI, WORKING ON AN ARTICLE. I'M DAD!"
1. "My dad bet me five bucks that the Patriots would beat the Panthers last week. I guess we both won..."
2. He DID do what he was asked to do.
3. Okay, dad, well HOW DOES IT LOOK? "Probably not well since it doesn't have a head anymore..."
4. DAD, NO.
5. Superdads can be superlame.
6. He's not wrong.
7. Note to self: never try to correct my dad again, it could be a trap.
8. A pun about explaining puns....I think we've gone too far.
9. This is it - the ultimate dad joke. All other dads must bow down.