Yeah it's no biggie or anything, but my uncle works at Niantic so he told me how to get all the legendaries. He told me not to tell anyone, but I can even show you how to hack your game so that you can get Missigno. Here, check out my Pokédex.
1. Got this totally real Mewtwo.
2. Mew was right where he was rumored to be all along.
3. Mew's moves are sick, too.
4. It's artwork is just as beautiful as any.
5. This one's actually a shiny, I don't know if you can tell.
6. Mewtwo is just standing weird because he's psychic and can levitate, duh.
MEWTWO IN POKEMON GO 100% REAL NO FAKE!! kappa pic.twitter.com/u533wNBpzv-- levin.png (@mangekyouotibo) July 24, 2016
7. Here's my Ditto transformed into a Drifloon
i caught the first ditto in pokemon go pic.twitter.com/EGptVfadVx-- blogan (@babyblogan) July 28, 2016
8. Niantic was nice enough to give me an Articundo!
9. Zapdos' are a dime a dozen actually.
10. Yeah, I don't even throw Pokéballs at them anymore.
11. They're pretty common.
12. My iPhone broke when I got this, but I had an upgrade so it was all good.
13. Nothing is rarer or harder to get than Shartmander.