Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
11 People Making a Full Time Job Out of Honoring Harambe
August 8, 2016
Two months have passed since the killing of Cincinnati Zoo's Western lowland gorilla Harambe, but the Internet's fight to preserve the immaculate legacy of the beautiful creature shows no signs of stopping. Legends never die. Harambe will live on through us.
1. The Cincinnati Harambes would go 16-0.
2. The money should be pouring in any second now.
3. He is watching and appreciates our support.
4. He has the experience and leadership our country needs.
5. The professor gave this answer full credit. Bonus credit, even.
6. Even Apple knows the void Harambe left shall never be filled.
7. Does it come in bittersweet flavor?
8. Harambina has a nice ring to it.
9. I think Paul understood the assignment perfectly.
10. No parents with kids allowed.
11. Our pupils will take over our entire eyeballs for you, Harambe. Never forget.
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.