Before you say or do anything on the internet, ask yourself this one simple question: am I opening myself up for a major burn? Could this leave me vulnerable to getting rekt? Are people going to reply with something that could be described as "brutal" or "savage"?
Be safe out there, internet people. These burns could happen to anyone.
1. There aren't enough burn heals in the world for this guy.
3. I've got a feeling there was an unfriending after this.
4. THE DEVIL MUST BE SO STRONG BY NOW
5. Give Emily some time, she'll figure it out.
6. Well, at least there's an "i" in "I'm really embarrassed right now"
7. Note: Romeo & Juliet should not be the template for your romance.
8. Life tip: don't be a pretentious dick online.
9. If you want your steak rare, you better not burn it THIS hard.
10. Remember, when you assume, you make an ass out of you..rself. Just yourself.
11. So....drinks tonight?
12. In other words, "Don't make a big deal about your dietary habits."
13. Damn, Mary Anne...dying to enact the ULTIMATE BURN.