12 Things That Fit Perfectly Into Other Things, But...Why?
Sure is satisfying when things fit into other things perfectly. So much so that sometimes we go a little far out of our way to make it happen.
1. Baby carrots in a remote
2. A hot dog in a bike
3. A teeny Lego in a mechanical pen eraser
4. A hedgehog in a cup
5. A lollipop in a ketchup dispenser
6. A glasses case in the back of a chair
7. Baby shoes on big toes
8. A soldering stand, hockey puck, and roll of masking tape
9. Ping pong ball on a hook
10. Cat in a stump
11. Quarter in some tape
12. Snoozy pup in a guitar case
We like you. Do you like us too?