The world is full of moments of deep sadness, of people who are hopelessly and utterly confused by social norms, and of interactions so cringeworthy you want to travel through time to prevent them from happening. It's a strange mix of sadness over recognizing the desperation and loneliness in others, empathy for their inability to communicate with others, and hilarity of the complete ridiculousness of the situation. In short, it's weird - these will depress you on one level, but make you happy as hell that at least YOU didn't do this.
1. "Begging for Facebook birthday messages at 6pm" is definitely one of the top 10 saddest phrases in the English language.
2. This is earth-shattering sadness. I just...I just can't.
3. As a fellow socially inept gaming nerd, I just want to take this poor kid aside and give him a hug. Oh Jimmy, poor poor Jimmy.
4. I know it's like 5 years too late, but I wanna give this stranger my phone number just so they have someone to talk to.
5. According to the uploader, the two girls awkwardly photoshopped into this guy's birthday photo immediately blocked him. It's kind of a miracle they hadn't already done that.
6. HE'S CRYING. JESUS CHRIST HE'S CRYING IN THE PICTURE HE TEXTED HER.
7. This is almost as depressing as actually WATCHING a Hillary Swank romantic comedy.
8. This is like when they opened the Ark of the Covenant and Indiana Jones was screaming not to look at it. I can feel my face melting off just SEEING this conversation.
9. WHY IS HE BEING SO NICE?
10. No. Just....just please no more of this.
11. "Haha yeah" is code for "I'm dead inside and nothing will ever be able to heal this wound"