Respect your elders. Primarily through liking their kind and lovely Facebook posts.
1. Quick shoutout to God, then it's on with the day
2. Bleak, but... I guess optimistic
3. This grandma's response to learning about the voting age
4. You are always welcome at Olive Garden
5. It is important to check in with websites of yesteryear
7. Whatever has happened between the two of you can be worked out
8. Red Lobster is always looking for compliments
9. GRANDMA TO THE RESCUE
10. When you just gotta let Shannon how you feel about the pics
11. When you confuse Southwest Airlines with Santa
12. Bringing a little levity to Memorial Day
13. Bug or no bug, I hope you are well
14. It is important to be appreciative
We like you. Do you like us too?