Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
"Walk Hard" Came Out 10 Years Ago, And It's Still Hilarious & Criminally Underrated
June 8, 2017
If you still haven't seen 2007's
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story
let this post be your guiding hand ushering you to its sweet joys.
With a cameo heavy cast, legendary running jokes, and a damn enjoyable soundtrack sending up decades of music and movies about music,
is one of the funniest, most underrated movies of the aughts.
If you've already seen it. You know all of this already and have probably on multiple occassions said this to your friends. In which case, here, enjoy what you came here for.
1. An apt medical diagnosis.
2. The wrong kid died!
There's nothing I would like more, sir than to restore your faith in Judaism
4. Seriously, Nate.
5. Whenever anyone criticises how you're living your life.
6. This scene is
7. Seriously, watch it. Paul Rudd as Lennon, Jack Black as Paul, Justin Long as George, and Jason Schwartzman as Ringo. Boom.
8. Especially delightfully is how Jack Black does whatever accent he fucking wants to do for Paul McCartney
9. Oooh also Jack White plays Elvis Presley and it's great.
10. Watch it once and say "You don't want no part of this shit" for the rest of time.
11. Still Walkin' Hard after all these years (10).
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.