It's understandable when a person has a deep fear of spiders, or sharks, or even dogs (even though that's so dumb, dogs rule, idiots).
But these people have a whole lot of weirdness going on in their brains because we did not know that being scared of pickles and cotton balls was even possible for any logical reason.
1. Run, run, run as fast as you can, I'll still catch you I'M THE COTTON BALL MAN.
2. Why did the chicken cross the road? To scare the shit out of this woman.
3. Do you think his own reflection terrifies him?
4. To be fair, pickles are really weird looking.
5. One, two, Mustards' coming for you...
6. Maybe she's just seen Alice in Wonderland too many times.
7. "Really hate your peaches, want to burn your tree"
9. But how else is she going to keep the government from reading her thoughts??
10. They all float down here...
We like you. Do you like us too?