Memes have become so ingrained in culture that they've become a normal way to communicate with the world around you.
In fact, it seems that memes are able to say the things we feel better than we can.
Why say what you're thinking when you can send a macro image with text on it to really get your point across? The future is here, people, get used to it.
1. Aliens are going to be very disappointed to discover the pinnacle of human achievement is memes.
2. Laugh tracks were annoying then and the equivalent is annoying now.
3. I bet having a degree in History of Memes will be more lucrative than in Art History.
4. Roses are Red, Violets Are Blue, Pepe is Green and relatable, too.
5. Sorry, you kinda had to be on the internet to get it.
6. Even success baby is older than some of these kids.
7. Back in my day, Pepe was king. Damn kids today.
8. It will be the most influential term paper of the century
9. Can't wait to read what Jared McSunter for Salt Lake City, UT has in store for us.
10. Dicks out for Jesus!
We like you. Do you like us too?