Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
12 Regrettable Texts That Can Never be Unsent
August 29, 2017
Sending a text can be risky business, especially if you're typing out something a bit personal.
That's why we suggest double checking, triple checking, and then just to be safe, completely deleting the all-too-detailed text you were going to send in the first place.
1. Sorry, I'm totally booked today with non-feet related stuff.
2. PS4 for sale, comes with years of emotional baggage, free of charge.
3. Oh, I'm really, really not.
4. It's just you, my dude.
5. You lost me at "meme buddies".
6. More forgettable than charming, we're sad to say.
7. Not cool, Todd.
8. Sorry, I'm not ready for the family mini-van experience.
9. Family love.
10. This guy is waaaaay into politics.
11. He's about to get balls deep in rejection.
12. Looks like you're not going to find any buried treasure today, Jack Sparrow.
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.