Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
14 Times Tom Hanks Earned the Title of National Treasure
September 13, 2017
Like death and taxes, Tom Hanks' greatness is one of the few things in life we can always depend on. So come now, let America's dad embrace you with a warm hug and probably a letter he wrote on a typewriter.
1. Showing us it's the simple things that matter
2. His amazing responses from his Reddit AMA
3. Responding to a fan letter with his very own typewriter app
4. Nobody will miss this iPad
5. Here's for being a good sport about all of humanity yelling "WILSON" at you for 17 years
6. Posing with a fan pretending to be SLOSHED
7. Sending a fan a DIY headshot and a non-appified, genuine typewriter letter
8. Dancing with a weatherlady on a Spanish language broadcast for some reason?
9. Gettin the smooches on with his wife Rita Wilson
10. Better than tucking it away in some closet where nobody will ever see it
11. C'mon Tom Selleck lighten up
12. There can only be one, Tim Allen
13. America's dad in his younger, hornier days
14. Just the sweetest man you can imagine
10 Things That Still Bother Me About The Polar Express
30 Times Explaining A Movie Badly Was Actually Even Better
6 Real Life Horror Movie Posters
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.