Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
12 Risky Pick-Up Lines That Actually Paid Off
November 8, 2017
In the competitive world of dating, your opening pick-up line can determine whether or not you score a date.
That's a lot of pressure to choose just the right amount of naughty, funny and risky to roll into one cheesy ice-breaker.
But, as we know, if you don't risk it for the biscuit, then you're gonna go home a real gooey doughboy. So the question is: are you as brave as these people who plunged face first into the icy depths of online dating?
1. Even seriel killers need some lovin'.
2. If Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" was written today, it would go just like this.
3. I'm in love with Judas, baby.
4. It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for him
5. This man went double or nothing.
6. Who knew hangman was such an erotic game?
7. It's always great to talk about current events.
8. Please, take a seat.
9. No regerts!
10. This is one for the books.
11. She wants the D.
12. Looks like this plumber gets to plug a hole.
Pick Up Lines
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.