You know when you look at a meme and you just have to assume someone crawled inside your brain and took your thoughts?
Memes these days are more relatable than ever, and we've gotta say, it's like looking in a mirror and seeing a macro reflected back at us.
Do memes imitate life, or is it now the other way around?
1. Wake me up inside.
2. "What's your favorite color?" "Yes."
3. Hello, it is I the hard worker.
4. See, this is why you never have to study.
5. Fuck money, get bitches.
6. OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD
7. Sorry, I can't go because I want to stay home.
8. It's exactly how I wanted it!
9. Lord save me from this mortal coil.
10. Okay, just ONE shot of tequila.
11. Good, Good, let the lonliness flow through you.
12. "Omg, I'm SO glad you called"
We like you. Do you like us too?