TIL a lot of gamers have insane talents. The best gaming creation I ever made was a pancake that kinda looked like Toadstool's head and that was by accident.
1. This guy proposed to his girlfriend with a game he MADE.
2. These roommates made a chess board using 3d printed versions of themselves.
3. This was made in 48 hours on Minecraft. Insane.
4. This person's girlfriend made them this great Zelda out of melty beads.
5. Who says welders can't love Cuphead?
6. This person made a perfect Lego Portal model.
7. This person made this super detailed Catan gaming table. (With instructions on how to make your own!)
8. This person made a real life Nuke Town for paintballing. A modern day work of art.
9. Ouija Board, meet Luigi Board.
10. This dude has an awesome collection of gaming masks made with a 3d printer.
11. This person made a Pokemon Hologram setup with image tracking.
We like you. Do you like us too?