A wise man has a list of things he wants to do before he dies. A wiser man has a list of things he will never do again.
1. This is why I always shudder when in Game of Thrones characters are in like a carriage to somewhere, shit's gotta take like months, ApplesPeaches
2. WesSnipes you have just ensured I chug a fuckton of water today
Pass a kidney stone.
Started in my side / back, felt like I was struck by lightning. After about 3 hours of that, I called 911 thinking I might pass out from the pain, still having no clue what was going on. I think I lost 2 gallons of sweat, crew arrived and found me balled up on the carpet, drenched, and called it immediately - "kidney stone".
Had a female doc at the hospital who told me she's had kids and had kidney stones and that stones were more painful.
And mine was small.
3. InterdepartmentalEmu, there are literally so many other things you could've done
Dump a spoonful of instant coffee down my throat. I had a paper that I REALLY needed to do and thought it would wake me up. It turned to mud in my throat and I couldn't breathe for a minute. Quite the wake up call.
4. Hey, at least now you know egoburger
Put an ecstasy pill up my butt
5. Didn't even know mouth sharts were something I had to worry about in life. Thanks a lot, nanna_mouse
I went to cough yesterday and threw up in my hand. It was like the oral equivalent of a shart.
I had a shot of bacon vodka, it was possibly the most disgusting thing I ever tasted.
7. Why can't we just be put under for literally everything I'm too big of a baby for anything like this. From Travix1516
Six injections underneath my toe nail to numb it in preparation for getting an in grown toenail removed.
8. Sure they are, lizzyb187. Sure they are
I don't want to eat beets or have anal sex again. the two are unrelated.
9. Lynch31337 I hope you never get things pumped into your ass again. Unless you want them in of course.
Have a barium enema. It is uncomfortable both physically and mentally.
It didn't help that the nurse who put the nozzle into my rear was incredibly good looking.
The entire experience of having my colon filled with barium while people (including hottie) watched on an X-ray, followed by having the table shifted around so the barium would coat every last internal crevice, and then finally having the hottie remove the nozzle while a few liters of barium tried to escape me is not one I ever wish to experience again.
I subsequently evacuated so violently it broke their toilet and flooded the bathroom and part of a hallway with my ass barium. I'll pass on doing that again too.
10. 10/10 would not climb into, roncoobi3
Climb in my septic tank to clean a block to my drain field.
11. Sunaeli, you can always poop and pee in caves c'mon now. That's what caves are for
Caving. It was horrific. I'm not a super claustrophobic person (just your average hmm that's a tight space joe) but caving was genuinely terrible. Add in knowing you can't use the bathroom for several hours and that if the whole thing collapses you're dead, and it made for a terrible experience
12. You had my curiosity, ckthorp. But now you have my attention
Carbonated milk from a soda siphon/sodastream. Never ever again.
13. Beware, beware the hellish nightmare. From shitpost-scrub
Work another retail job
14. lydzhere dropping some more career advice on you clowns
Accept a position solely for the salary. Money isn't everything, folks. If you spend 40+ hours a week at your job, finding a career/position that makes you happy is worth far more.
15. Yeah...I get that. Via Siriusly_-_Black
Snorting Kool-aid powder (I was 12)