Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
12 Reasons You Now have Podophobia (Phobia of the Week)
January 4, 2018
Even though they're all over the place, most of us don't even give them a second thought on a daily basis. They carry us around which is pretty awesome, what can be so terrible about that?
Well, let's be honest: feet are things of nightmare.
From pussing ingrown toenails to flaking dry soles, to odd defects and some rank stench, our little tooties can be absolutely repugnant.
Whether we're in public (please, put those bad boys away on public transportation and in restrooms) or in private, a foot can give us quite a nauseating feeling, especially when you start to imagine what these pictures smell like.
GOD JESUS NO WHY?!?
1. E.T. toes home.
2. Trypophobia meets Podophobia.
3. It's a snug fit.
4. Satan uses public toilets, too.
5. Imagine this rubbing across your cheek.
6. It's called fashion sweaty, look it up.
7. This is what happens when you hike for six hours in wet shoes and socks.
8. As if toe rings weren't bad enough already.
10. A loving relationship.
11. Can you physically feel this?
12. Hold me closer tiny dancer.
phobia of the week
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.