Is there a Facebook button that indicates "I'm worried about you?" because we don't think a simple thumbs up will really convey that message. It really does take a certain type of person to post their batshit rants on every platform they can in order "get the message out" (Um, Carol, vaccines do not contain goat urine, we PROMISE).
And listen, it's not like we feel the need to have these guys commited or anything (YET) but it looks like they have a one way ticket on the Struggle Bus and that bus is headed towards Insanity Island.
God bless the people who showcase their crazy on social media.
1. Please don't gift your bodily fluids to your loved ones, people.
2. Thanks for the advice.
3. I AM YOUR MOTHER!
4. Flat Earth Life>Having a family.
5. I will not.
6. We'll let you guys unpack this whole disaster.
7. Generation Fetus.
8. If you have a period, you're UNHEALTHY.
9. Someone is into water sports.
10. This just in: Stephen Hawking was also, in fact, not a hawk. THE GOVERNMENT IS LYING.
11. Mommy knows best.
We like you. Do you like us too?