Be prepared for your life to be a teeny-bit, tiny-bit ALTERED FOREVER. These lifehacks may not turn you into a new person, but we can guarantee they'll improve your life at least a small portion.
1. Got a bunch of frozen foods clogging your freezer? Organize that shit.
2. The text replacement we should all be adding.
3. If your side of the bed doesn't have a nightstand.
4. Tired of movie theater butter only sitting atop the top layer of popcorn? Use a straw to really get that butter in there.
5. Super cheap alternative to buying new coasters. Just buy tile and toss on some adhesive felt or cork.
6. If you've got a broken laptop hinge.
7. If you're cooking oily foods and are afraid of hot splish-splash.
8. "Oh that? That's just my child, Raisinets."
Found a brand new way to get your snacks into a movie pic.twitter.com/eDcOwjLiMU-- Angela Brisk (@AngelaBrisk) November 19, 2017
9. Hey, whatever helps encourage people to take out the trash.
10. This one is pretty neat.
11. Well I'll be damned.
Glass broke, so touch is dead...-- Alfie John (@alfiedotwtf) April 21, 2017
Micro-USB -> USB
USB -> Bluetooth
Bluetooth -> Mouse
It actually works 😂 pic.twitter.com/KUCidTSkaH
13. Just make sure it's not like, MAJORITY whitened out words. That might draw suspicion.
14. And the best one. For when you need some peace and quiet taking that dump.