These brands/corporations tried so hard to relate to kids and failed gloriously. Let us now all point and laugh at their shame because that is what we do best on the internet.
1. "How can we sell more phone chargers?" "I have a horrible idea, sir!"
2. This is not only dated but incorrect usage.
3. Oh no.
4. Police meme-ry should be a crime in itself.
5. Nothing like approaching the tender subject of sexual assault with Rick and Morty.
7. No my kids are not texting about Subway.
8. That's uh...that's just not right.
9. Hold my cringe.
10. So much wrong here.
We like you. Do you like us too?