Sometimes we mindlessly use our products so often, we don't realize there's LIFE-CHANGING functions ready to be used right in front of us. If only we weren't so dumb and/or actually read an instruction manual. But who does that? Maybe these 15 people. And now we won't have to, because they've conveniently told us the cool features in a much-easier-to-read format than those pesky-ass manuals.
1. bastugubbar -- Why is it so hard to remember which damn side the gas tank is on, in the first place?
2. Nerdwiththehat -- Good to know. Although I'm most definitely gonna forget this within 24 hours.
3. cornholasaurusrex -- Got some grease on your pants? Douse them in gasoline.
4. ghunt81 -- Ok, but actually do THIS.
5. iheartqwerty -- Save yourself a click.
6. Flyplanehigh -- Or just never leave a voicemail because talking on phones is scary.
7. dickralph -- We're supposed to clean that thing?
8. blaqmass -- Ducking gamechanger.
9. 5illy_billy -- That's pretty handy.
10. whopper_flopper -- Maglite why you so generous?
11. Portarossa -- There are so many goddamn Excel hidden features.
13. how_do_i_change_this -- I use 1 tube per brush. Try and stop me.
14. Sunderbot -- Almost like a whole new game.