When it comes to parenting, we'd hope that the mothers and fathers out there have a good head on their shoulders. They're raising the future of the world, so of course we don't want people who could drown in a bowl of soup teaching kids valuable life lessons.
Unfortunately the world is not a perfect place and these parents are out there talking about how life-saving vaccines gave their kid bone autism and that the if the Earth is soooo round then why does it look and feel flat?! Yeah, exactly, the Earth is flat and scientifically based evidence is stupid!
The least we can do is use these parents as a cautionary tale of what happens when you dip into the gene pool one too many times.
1. The question of the century, ladies and gents.
2. How can you claim to be a science teacher when you don't even know a science?
3. WHAT WON'T THEY TELL US?!
4. Baby's first neck tattoo.
5. Autism syrup is great on cancer pancakes.
6. Pretty sure this is not how osmosis works, but sure okay.
7. I want my kids to be just like JonBenét Ramsey! But like, not murdered!
9. MY KIDS WILL NOT BE BETA CUCKS WITH A NORMAL CHILDHOOD!
10. Why don't they mow at 2 a.m. like a decent person?!
11. UNDENIABLE PROOF.
12. Qhy would anyone turn this offer down!
13. This poor child doesn't have a chance.
14. If the internet is so great, why isn't it mentioned in the bible?!?!