1. "So Kanye was on his 3rd meltdown in the past 6 months and also every brand Twitter was trying to be quirky since Wendy's..."
Good luck to future historians understanding our culture pic.twitter.com/S9DgSwOpaq-- Rob Manuel (@robmanuel) April 25, 2018
2. Marvel releases THREE movies a year. They make that many tween dystopia movies a year.
"I'm so tired of superhero movies"-- MGK Hockey 1234 (@mightygodking) April 26, 2018
listen: in 1950 Hollywood literally released 158 Westerns, that's more than thirteen a month
20 of those Westerns were specifically of the "singing cowboy" subgenre
stop acting like you're uniquely affronted by superhero movies' existence
3. "Also sorry for calling 9-1-1 and just saying 'me irl' over and over."
sorry i said big mood while you were having a severe allergic reaction to peanuts-- chuuch (@ch000ch) April 27, 2018
4. Painfully accurate.
5. PLEASE HAVE MERCY, PHONE.
When you set your alarms for every 5 minutes in the morning pic.twitter.com/Mo8D397TSA-- #9 (@_nate9) April 24, 2018
6. Janelle Monae is our greatest living artist and I will protect her at all costs.
oh my god. pic.twitter.com/Ub6n93lryn-- ｖｉｏｌｅｔ (@blipstress) April 28, 2018
7. LUIGI IS CANONICALLY IN LOVE WITH BIRDO, PLEASE DO NOT RETCON THIS.
keep getting banned from the mario wiki for editing myself in as luigi's gf pic.twitter.com/KA6mLjZKFJ-- Michal (@Miexriir) April 29, 2018
8. Let's play some D 'n D - that's right, "Deuteronomy and Daniel."
"i forgot my d10" no worries bro i got you pic.twitter.com/SrWls3uxLf-- sam yaoi @ TN 🏞 (@simonlauchlan) April 29, 2018
9. Be the gaming culture you want to see in the world.
There's a kid across the road who clearly plays Overwatch with his window open. You can hear him calling strats down the block. Thing is, he's totally supportive and wholesome. "YOURE DOING GREAT REIN!" "YO TRACER THAT WAS SIIIICK". You go loud kid.-- Michael Barclay (@MotleyGrue) April 29, 2018
10. This DOES put a smile on my face...
my son spent six hours on his thanos costume pic.twitter.com/3RqnW2Ly2G-- miel (@miel) April 27, 2018