Being a grown-up is boring and hard and stupid. Most of adults spend their days working in an office that reeks of stale, sad packed lunches and go home tired to do taxes and cook dinners or whatever (I'm only 6 so it's hard to tell what you guys do).
Some people have a harder time transitioning into the adult world than others. It's a scary place to navigate and even though it seems like most of the time the answer is pretty obvious, it's not as simple as separating your lights and darks. Balancing a work life and a social life while making sure you get chores done and still have the time to take care of your failing body is a delicate act that is incredibly stressful and riddled with anxiety.
These people will get there eventually, and don't get us wrong, sometimes being an adult is cool (why YES, I WILL eat mac & cheese paired with cheap wine for dinner 3 days a week) getting comfortable in your old age is paved in a road of failure.
1. Instructions unclear.
2. Cooking is DANGEROUS.
3. When you try your best but you don't succeed.
4. At least he's trying.
5. It would be genius if it wasn't also incredibly gross.
6. Frozen burrito? (check) sad slice of american cheese? (check) broken plate? (check)
7. He's technically using it correctly.
8. Oh yeah.
9. No no, we don't have to take it out yet! It's not full!
10. Not again.
11. Time to make an OJ scramble with pickle juice au jus and a side of butter.