We all have a variety of hobbies we invest our body, hearts and soul into. Whether your an artist who spends hours in the studio, a fitness guru pushing your body to the limits, or a foodie exploring new taste buds on the daily, no one can say that your interests aren't worth time and effort.
However, some people happen to put it in a ridiculous amount of work to something that is in bad taste or plain out tacky. We're not just talking about just every day awful taste, we're talking like, just because you can do it doesn't mean you should.
I guess art is subjective, so we do have to commend them on their effort, even if that effort went towards...well...this.
1. "German police stops car with what turns out to be a blood sticker. No charges because "awful taste is not a crime."
2. Lord have mercy.
3. Uh, this is not the cake I wanted for my birthday but THANKS, you can put it right over here in the FUCKING GARBAGE, CAROL.
4. Crochet baby? Okay, but hear me out. What if no crochet baby?
5. Do you want this dead spider-esque denim chair or what?
6. This is not how you design a non-threatening dentist office.
7. Psh, like a good boy would ever be this rude a dude if he had a choice.
8. It seems like a cool concept until you realize Jesus Christ is going to be jerkin' you off for the rest of your life.
9. If you love golden showers, then hang on to your hat!
10. Manicure replaces nails with teeth and wow, ain't that something to look at?
via Nail Sunny
11. This severely alcoholic beer (55%) is served up in dead squirrel koozies and cost $20K.
12. Is this a car or a fever dream?
13. Blood, sweat, and tears went into this tattoo.