Whether or not you're still in school, there's always more to learn and life. But man, it's so exhausting to learn new facts, especially when you have to do all that arduous reading when you'd just rather play Fortnite. We're so accustomed to multi-tasking and overloading our schedules that it feels like there's literally no time to discover new things on the side.
I mean, we have to go to work AND catch up on all of our Netflix shows while we scroll through Reddit. How are we supposed to fit anything else into the mix?
In a world where we are constantly moving, we'd like to have the ability to absorb information while still being productive. Lucky for you, we're here to make education just a little more digestible so you can learn AND poop at the same time.
1. Now I can finally call off for a clinical condition.
2. But can we milk them?
3. We've made our eggs weak!
4. What do you mean flarigient isn't a word? I SAID IT SO IT'S A WORD.
5. My precious.
6. *packs bag and moves to Antarctica*
7. I'll have what she's having.
8. We're flawed creatures.
9. What if all of the offspring had twins?
10. What if I just throw the alarm clock out my window?
11. Tastes like chicken!