There's nothing wrong with being a vegan, but there IS something wrong with being a preachy vegan who loves to remind people that they deep throat whole heads of cauliflower because they're saving cows. You know, the incredibly endagered species that is at risk for going extinct.
Vegans enjoy talking about being vegan more than practicing it, and woweewowow they make for fun conversationalists at a party.
So, the next time you hear someone bragging about their superior all-grass diet, just give them the link to this gallery and slap them in the face with a raw steak.
1. Someone's a little salty.
2. Good ol' Benjamin at it again.
3. Sounds like a good party.
5. Hell yeah, give me six of these things and I'll sell my soul to satan.
6. Hey, great idea!
7. You must be fun at parties.
8. Milk comes from baby cows and those baby cows must DIE.
9. Set the chicken nuggets free!
10. It's not Bambi, it's dinner.
11. They make it way too easy.
12. I want to believe.
13. What a delicious looking salad.
14. Toast. No butter. Burnt.
15. The cow is laughing at your stupidity, vegans.
16. No, no, they aren't milk machines. They ARE, however, milked BY machines.
17. IF I CAN'T ENJOY SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE CAN EITHER.