I think we all know that big companies don't necessarily have the consumers best interests in mind. The #1 thing to corporations is money, so any way of obtaining said money is the top priority, even if it requires tricking the publics dumb asses. Here's some lies that companies have tried spewing on us in order get more $$$:
1. robkule424 -- Sadly, the $500 mil went right back to OxyContin purchases.
2. rule2productions -- This is some Mad Men shit right there.
3. JLFR -- What does purity even mean when it comes to soap?
4. Supersecretlady -- You're telling me medical professionals didn't sign off on 'Plop, plop, fizz, fizz?' Shocking.
5. Augustushomme -- A healthy alternative only if your diet before was deep-fried sugar lard.
6. MHOpptimusPrime -- Slightly yellow and proud, over here.
7. not-a-tapir -- No more Furbies allowed in CIA headquarters.
8. kellixpenguin -- Only the Nike FatAssers can pull off this feat.
9. UnWreckQuested -- Yeah seriously, what or who the fuck is JD Power?
10. Failaras -- Time is but an enemy to all, even the beloved beer.
11. sexfoodsleepwater -- So much diamond bullshit has been peddled upon us.
12. Darklyte -- Shame on you, consumers, for purchasing our bad products!
13. spottydodgy -- I've never heard of it, but now I want to try Talking Rain.
14. Slowmyke -- Weird, I thought this one was true.
15. puppy2010 -- 'Also more doctors die from Camels, but shh'