If you've watched even one episode of Mad Men, you know that the majority of marketing and advertising is pure bullshit intended to trick the consumer. Sometimes, the BS is so egregious, we must take to the internet and share our outrage with the rest of the world.
1. Toilet paper companies love themselves a LARGE NUMBER.
via Botunda / Reddit.com
2. Well then fuck off with that picture.
via debes02 / Reddit.com
3. What a strange policy.
via edgeofruin / Reddit.com
4. What a deal.
via -Catalysm- / Reddit.com
5. YouTube will let you purchase a movie, only then to have it blocked by age restrictions.
via TacoTurtleSupreme / Reddit.com
6. I'm no math expert, but I believe I've been mislead.
via Baegus / Reddit.com
7. That's one troll-ass library.
via sharkyboi / Reddit.com
8. Wanna be healthy? Sorry, it's gonna cost ya.
via DanielTheMillion / Reddit.com
9. I kinda support this one. I'm not gonna eat there, but points for creativity.
via FlamingWarPig / Reddit.com
11. Please just let me add a penny. Do not make me purchase excess sauce.