These dads may not win the parent of the year award, but they will most definitely be in the running for Dad Joke of the Year, which to be honest is probably the more coveted prize of the two. Let us bask in their corny dad shit:
1. Damnit, dad.
My dad NEVER asks for his picture to be taken. Then today he asks for his pic, and does THE MOST EXTRA dad thing ever. pic.twitter.com/tjXpcM6TZp-- Julie Amos (@famousamos_12) August 9, 2018
2. This dad doesn't fuck around.
amsimone / Reddit.com
3. This dad is committed to his bad puns.
Zephrahs / Reddit.com
4. Thanks dad.
PaPoptata / Reddit.com
5. When your dad gets Snapchat.
KrampusTheFirst / Reddit.com
6. Gotta save the ribs.
slivr33 / Reddit.com
7. Case and point.
summersogno / Reddit.com
8. Classic. Classic dad move.
DarthCooperP / Reddit.com
9. You just KNOW a dad was behind this.
raging_monkey_pit / Reddit.com
10. Nothing like getting a dad joke as a full-on tramp stamp.
PMach / Reddit.com
11. Ok this dad is borderline evil, though.