2006 hit sitcom "Malcolm in the Middle" is fucking great for a lot of reasons, but let's be honest here, a lot of those reasons are because of quirky dad Hal (portrayed by Bryan Cranston).
That's right, before Bryan Cranston was the one who knocks while slinging meth in a trailer, he was a lovable goof with a passion for roller dancing and competitive speed walking. But, most of all, goddammit he loved his family so much it brings tears to my eyes just thinking of it.
He's the classic Dad of America and we salute him.
1. Challenge accepted!
2. Don't be a fool, Reese!
3. Everyone should aspire to have the confidence of Hal.
4. Poor Jellybean!
5. There's nothing sweeter than two supportive parents.
6. Hal just summed up what adulthood feels like.
7. Oh, loosen up Louis!
8. A dad that cares is the best dad there is.
9. All I want is someone who loves me as much as Hal loves Louis.