It's my job to go over the submitted hotlinks every morning and pick the best ones for the day's batch.
The full list is to the right, but here are my favorites for today (#1 being the best).
1. An idiotic "Better Together" option on Amazon's Scarface DVD listing
2. Ridiculous Pogo Stick tricks
3. The Voice of Olmec from "Legends of the Hidden Temple" discovered
4. Haley Joel Osment's official arrest report
a DUI and possession, ouch.
5. A dude who, beyond a doubt, is going to Hell. Even if hell doesn't exist, this dude is going there.
LATE ENTRY: It wasn't a Hotlink today but it's too good to pass up. The Borat movie has pissed off the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan enough that he's booked a trip to the US to have a sit down with President Bush. The Prime Minister wants to run a series of educational PSA's touting the "Real Kazakhstan" to combat the bad press that Borat's woman-crushing, dog-killing and Jew-down-the-well-ing has drummed up. Think I'm kidding? I'm Not.