For Christmas break my friend and I drove from California to Colorado in the span of 2 days along with my dog Charlie. On the morning that we were leaving, I made some cookies, (the pre-made Pillsbury ones that are already decorated), and put them in the middle seat while Charlie sat up front. I had to drop something off at the UPS store before leaving and it was taking longer... Read More »
Pomeranians are (almost) invincible
Pomeranians, as many of you know are tiny dogs; something not all of you may know is that chocolate is poison to dogs, and a dog a pom's size should probably die from eating even a square. However, when I was four, my newest had pom found his way into a bag of chocolate kisses that had fallen on the floor while we were out; so when get home, our other dog was running between the wrappers piled on the floor and the back room. We go to the back room and find the pom that eaten all of the chocolate standing there with a stained muzzle and a 'I did NOTHING' look on his face. The dog never once got sick or threw up, and lived another ten years until he died protecting our puppy from a rattlesnake. I love dogs.
Anna Zumpano |
uPick is a new feature on CollegeHumor where YOU the user upload a story or picture to a category. You then vote up or down these stories as you see fit.