The dinos discuss fire safety. Rawr!
Dinosaur Office: Volcano Drill
By Kevin Corrigan, Caldwell Tanner & Brian Murphy
INT. DINOSAUR OFFICE CRAIG and TODD talk by the WATER COOLER. CRAIG Can you believe this weather? TODD I didn't need a coat yesterday, but today I needed a coat. CRAIG It's not even the temperature, it's the wind chill. A LOUD RUMBLE from O.C., followed by an explosion. The FIRE ALARM goes off. TODD Ugh. Must be the monthly volcano drill. What a waste of time. CRAIG I'm not going anywhere. TODD Let's not let it ruin our conversation. Awkward pause. Smoke starts to fill the room. TODD I can't believe it's only Tuesday, it feels like such a Thursday. The wall catches fire. Lava oozes across the floor. CRAIG So how's your garden? TODD I have more cucumbers than I know what to do with. CRAIG Talk about a good problem. A wall breaks down, more lava. TERRY runs in. TERRY Hey guys, even if this is a drill, I need you to take it seriously. TERRY Let's head outside so we can get a head cou-AHHH! Terry catches fire. He roars and runs like a real dinosaur in pain, waiving his tiny arms and attacking office supplies. TODD Fine. I'll grab my coat. CRAIG I guess I'll just be cold. Craig exits. Camera follows Todd as he walks to the right directly into a pool of lava. He starts to sink in. TODD This is the worst thing imaginable. A column of lava crashes through the ceiling, covering Todd, charring him black everywhere except his eyes. Todd's entire body ignites. TODD My cell phone is ruined. END.
- President of Original Content - Sam Reich
- Executive Producer - Spencer Griffin
- Director of Post Production - Michael Schaubach
- Production Manager - Sam Sparks
- Post Production Producer - Lacy Wittman
- Production Office Coordinator - David Kerns
- Visual Effects - Gloo Studios
- Animation - Buddy System Studios
- Post Production Coordinator - Amanda Madden
- Production Accountant - Christine Rodriguez
- Assistant Production Accountant - Daniel Siegel