The real question is: If you're this clever, do you even have to cheat?
1. That is some impressively small handwriting.
2. This is perfect as long as your teacher doesn't notice when students are missing hands.
3. "Please don't require a #2 pencil, please don't require a #2 pencil."
4. Mmm, the sweet, sweet taste of knowledge.
5. No teacher would dare inspect a Band-aid.
6. The ole' skirt notes.
7. Google > any calculator
8. Very clever way of hiding info inside a bottle.
9. An even MORE clever way of hiding info on the outside of the bottle.
10. In China, kids are getting insanely crafty with their cheating methods, using glasses with hidden cameras and tiny receivers attached to coins.
11. A much simpler approach.
12. But the best cheating method? Believing in yourself.
We like you. Do you like us too?