We've all experienced that sinking feeling in the depths of our souls after sending an email, text, or tweet to the wrong person. It sucks. The worst. "How will I ever go on in life?" you ask yourself. I'll tell you how:
By revelling in the misfortune of these people who made the same mistake, but probably ten times worse.
1. Ease up on Detroit, you can't even tweet right.
2. Far too many people liked this status. Claire, you need new friends.
3. I'd follow Stubhub if they sent tweets like this more often.
4. Weird, this was sent to everybody despite CLEARLY ending his phone # with -dm.
5. I personally test better in scenarios such as this.