Wasp nests are actually fascinating and fun to look at....unless it's physically growing anywhere close to your viscinity. Then f*ck that. F*ck everything.
Check out these horrifying places wasps decided to make their home & be thankful you weren't there at the time:
1. In your bed
via BBC News
2. In your child's carseat
3. Wrapped around your house*
4. In your curtains
5. On your favorite childhood memories
6. On your dishes
7. On your gas cap
8. In your old car
9. Fused to a creepy statue head
10. In your child's playhouse
11. On a mummified rat. Yes. You read correctly.
I hope you're satisfied.