1. You Have To Go Back To Work!
There's nothing worse than getting two days of carefree relaxation and then waking up on a Monday morning, realizing you have to go back to work. Putting on your boring business clothes, getting up early, commuting, and working all day long instead of doing fun weekend stuff. Plus Beth from Marketing always says "Mondays, right?" in the elevator and C'MON that's the lamest kind of smalltalk possible (other than "some weather, huh?"). SAY SOMETHING INTERESTING FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, BETH!
2. You're Still Hungover From the Weekend!
You spent the whole weekend partying and having fun, and now your body is suffering the consequences. All that drinking seemed like a good idea at 2am on Saturday night (right before you ate half of a pizza), but now it seems like you should have considered the hangover and held back a little. Oh well, you'll DEFINITELY remember to show some restraint next weekend.
3. You're Confronted With A Seemingly Endless Stream of Horrifying News Stories Recounting Senseless, Horrific Acts of Violence and Hatred and Cruelty From Which There Seems To Be No Escape
WHAT THE CHRIST IS HAPPENING?!
4. It's So Long 'Til Friday!
Monday morning is the moment where you're the furthest away from the weekend! Boo, Mondays!
5. You Can't Stop Shaking and Crying and Wondering What Kind of God Would Allow This To Happen
CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SHOOTINGS AND PEOPLE BEING DRAGGED AND BEATEN OFF PLANES FOR NO REASON?! WHAT THE HELL?!